Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Sister is Heading to Mozambique!!!


I am not too proud to ask for help. Joseph asked for help. Genesis 37:15-16 “And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou? And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.” For him to get the passport into Egypt, he needed to fulfil his father’s assignment. When he faced challenges in doing this, he asked for help and got back on track. I do not know it all. If Moses, the anointed prophet of God received wise counsel from Jethro, his non-prophet father in law how much more do I need? (Exodus 18:13-26)

We all have dreams. Dreams about our life,future and etc…..In the Bible we always see people who have dreams. I have asked God for his dreams for my life and now I am in the process of asking God with my sister God’s dream for her. My sister is so excited and I am very excited to let all of you know that my sister is going to Mozambique in June 2009. She has never been to Africa but she can't wait to get there to work with forgotten, abandoned children. I am in the process of raising money for her to go and live there for a year as a missionary and I have been asking churches and friends to partner with us. The missionaries in Mozambique are so excited to have my sister with them and she will be of great help for them. She will be working with orphans that need Jesus’s love, care, protection. I am praying and fasting for a break-through financially for my sister and I know I can’t do this without your help. Please let me know if you want to bless my sister financially or sponsor her monthly during her time in Mozambique. God is faithful and he wants to use you!!!
I know many of you don't know my sister but you know my ministry and my life story, so you know I am a fighter for justice and people. I am so excited to see what God is going to do because he is a God of miracles and I have seen him time after time pouring down his blessings from heaven and this time my sister and Africa will be forever changed. Man, This life is so exciting with Jesus and it is so cool to chase after his heart for me, my family, ministry, Africa!!!

1 comment:

Adorar a Deus com vidas aos pés do Senhor. said...

seu irmão é uma benção e agora que a conheci a amo também. Estarei orando por você.

meu nome é leonardo e sou membro da igreja batista missionario em vila aliança no Rio de janeiro Brasil.