Monday, January 26, 2009

PREACHERS ARE IMPORTANT


The thing about preachers that we must understand is that they don't know how important they are. Your preacher is more than likely a very important person in your life. A preacher not only listens to your problems, but also helps to guide you down the right path to a peaceful after life.
Weeks go by and they will not have heard an intelligent word about any of their sermons. Sure, they get the "Good sermon, Pastor" at the door from 80 percent of the people from the church. But seldom does a person pick up the telephone or stop by the office with a question or point to discuss.


Preachers don't know whom they have inspired or how many have gone home with a new insight. The best preachers are more human than holy. They understand when others fail. When they preach, it is for stirring people rather than impressing angels.


I am so thankful I have Pastor Richard as my coach and pastor. I am so thankful for Pastor Richard’ life. I Love what I do and I know God has called me to preach the Gospel in this dying and decaying world. I love preaching about the restitution, restoration of God. God is so good and faithful!!!

No comments: