Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sudan is forever in my Heart!!!


Sudan is forever in my heart and I will always remember what God did in my life and through my life in that beautiful land of Sudan. I worked with Iris ministry for 10 days and I was able to meet real missionaries that are laying down their lives for the cause of the Gospel and needy people. I will never forget the faces of the kids I was able to love for 10 days and I would give anything to see them again. I slept on the floor, I didn`t have my nice modern bathroom and all the comfort that make my life so boring here in Brazil. But I am so glad I went to Uganda and Sudan because it was the best Christmas and New`s Eve I have ever had in my life. Sudan rocks!!! But Jesus is the best. I am so excited to share with everyone that I am coming back to Uganda and Sudan this year with a team from Brazil in the end of the year so please keep myself in prayer and if you feel like partnering with me on this journey please just let me know. Here are some informations on Sudan:

The LRA represents itself as an opposition group resisting the inequality of the Ugandan government by an armed struggle to form a separate government in the northern portion of the nation. The facts strongly suggest that the LRA is an extremely violent and brutal terrorist organization that has no real concern for the needs of the people of northern Uganda whom they claim to represent. However, some northerners do support them. In the last year, because of pressure from the Ugandan government, the LRA has operated more than usual in Sudan and Congo. Pray that this group will be eliminated.

Sudan is a beautiful country with amazing people. I will always remember the Arabic that I learned there and especially how the people dance and their big smile even though around them is only extreme poverty, Death and lack of everything we here in Brazil hold so dearly. Sudan will forever be in my prayers and life. I love Sudan and I believe God will use Sudan to impact not just Africa but the whole world. Just watch and see, folks!!!

No comments: